Whether you’re visiting us for a coffee, a pint, or something to eat there is so much to do in and around our little village of Much Marcle. So why not make a whole day out of it in the beautiful county of Herefordshire.
A few suggestions are:
- Explore the world of cider making at the Westons Cider Tour and Tasting Experience
- A visit to the enchanting Eastnor Castle if you are interested in history or a bit of an adrenaline rush. They have so much to offer for everyone.
- The annual Much Marcle Steam Rally which has has been going since 1986.
- Hellens Manor in Much Marcle is a historic house which is still a living home that is open to the public.
- Fancy a bit of fresh air and exercise doing the Kempley Daffodil Walks.
- For an afternoon, a day or a full weekend; the Big Apple is a special opportunity to enjoy the countryside in the Herefordshire parishes on the Marcle Ridge.
- The RHS Malvern Spring Festival is set against the magnificent Malvern Hills and is packed with flowers, food, crafts and family fun.